CareCentra is a behavioral analytics company offering a health activation platform to capture and shape targeted and sustained behavior change in patients, employees and health care professionals.
INNOVATIONS WITH BEHAVIORAL DESIGN, RESEARCH AND PERSUASIVE TECHNOLOGIES
- CareCentra is a start-up and a spin-off from New York-based Scriplogix, an innovations-driven healthcare strategy and information services company that leverages research, analytics, and well-informed insights to help clients optimize their business and competitive strategies.
- Our understanding of health behaviors is informed by extensive primary research, engaging physicians, patients and consumers for more than a decade, allowing us to develop an unequaled understanding of how to nudge people to lead happy, healthy and productive lives.
- Our platform is founded on the principles of behavioral psychology, deep analytics, and persuasion technologies, premised through a series of condition-driven ‘nudges’ that are personalized for each patient.
- The goal is to drive sustainable behavior change… to help individuals form new habits, make better choices, sustain healthier habits and manage chronic conditions.
OUR CLIENTS SPAN THE HEALTHCARE CONTINUUM
WE’VE LEARNED WHICH APPROACHES ARE MOST EFFECTIVE, WHICH FALL FLAT AND HOW PATIENT ENGAGEMENT VARIES ACROSS HEALTHCARE CONSUMER SEGMENTS
- We collect and centralize data from many sources and aggregate them into one stream of conversation. Deep inside each of them are hidden entities and a wealth of valuable information.
- We’ve amassed substantial health data assets on attitudes, behaviors, and motivations from over 10,000 physicians, scores of healthcare executives and 100,000’s of consumers and patients.
- We’ve leveraged our spectrum of competencies to develop predictive and prescriptive algorithms, processes and tools that connect, motivate, and engage with people in a genuinely meaningful way.
- Our platform seeks to “activate” individuals to assume greater responsibility for their health outcomes by driving higher levels of engagement while motivating them to live more active and healthy lifestyles.