CareCentra’s Intelligent Health Platform is powered by our proprietary MoBe Mapping engine.
FROM POPULATION HEALTH TO PERSONALIZED NUDGES, MICRO-SEGMENTATION TO ENSURE IMPACT
MoBe combines a widely varying range of data from a patient’s reality – clinical, utilization, lifestyle, social and behavioral markers – to classify patients into 16 segments that differ in their propensity for health actions. For each segment, MoBe deploys a series of condition-specific nudges matched to the behavioral propensities of that segment. Over time, using quantitative techniques and feedback from health outcomes, the platform personalizes nudges to individual patients within each segment to shape their health behavior.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- MoBe uses segmentation algorithms to classify individuals into subpopulations consisting of 16 segments.
- These segments differ in their susceptibility to a particular health condition, their response to a specific treatment, or their propensity to comply with prescribed health behaviors.
- This sets the basis for care navigators to treat each segment differently, particularly in cases of chronic care, rather than a one-size-fits-all approach.
- From a repository of condition-based nudges, the platform matches nudges that are predicted to elicit the best outcomes for a given behavior profile and treatment protocol.
- Personalization of nudges is achieved by machine learning methods over time and adjustments are made to content, incentives, delivery channels etc.